The Office of the ITS and Access Idaho provide website and webapp development and creation services. We also offer a testing and development environment for all state agencies.
We offer start-to-finish website and portal design services. In addition, we provide design guidelines and assist agencies with design-related issues.
Web Application Development Services
We offer start-to-finish webapp development and creation services. Examples of current webapp developments include:
- Federal Surplus Property Inventory Search
- Governor's Contact and Comments page
- Idaho Patient Freedom of Information Act (IDACare) medical provider secured updates and non-secured public information searches
- Outfitters and Guides lookups
- Professional Engineers and Land Surveyor searches
- Public Works Parking Tag system
- State Employees Telephone Search
- Custom searches (inmate, business entity, Uniform Commercial Code [UCC], tax refund status)
Intranet Web-based Business Application Development Services
We offer start-to-finish intranet-specific, web-based business application development and creation services. Current intranet web-based business application developments include:
- Copy and Records Management Inventory Tracking System
- Federal Surplus Property inventory sales, tracking, and reporting program
- Public Works Parking Tag assignment and reporting program
- PayPort™ online shopping portal
- License renewals (accountancy, medicine, and nursing)
- Vehicle registration
- Payment portals (tax, child support, trucking industry, and license renewals)
Website and Webapp Development and Testing Area
A full-featured testing and development area is available to all state agencies for website and webapp testing and development. The test/development servers are available only to state-network-connected users. Personnel connecting from outside the state network must create a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection to see webpages and webapps on this server.